Tilford's Treats

Tilford's Treats

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Thanksgiving

 I went to Calgary this weekend with my younger brother and sister to meet our new niece Gabrielle.  She is such a nice little baby.
 Gabs has such big, beautiful blue eyes.
 Here is the baby quilt and crib skirt I made for Gabs.  Michelle said she wished she blogged the baby's room.  Michelle decided she would write blanket and skirt handmade by my sister and someone would post, "You are so lucky to have such a handy sister," and Michelle would reply, "I know," and they would continue to blog back and forth.  The story was surprisingly detailed.  She is a little sleep deprived these days.

 We had to take a picture of the five youngest Tilford siblings.  We passed Gabs down the line so when you scrolled through the photos the only thing that changed was the baby in our arms.  We laughed and laughed.
Michelle said she would punch me in the face if Gabs opened her eyes while wearing my glasses.  Luckily she did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment