Tilford's Treats

Tilford's Treats

Thursday 23 August 2012

 Lisa, me, and Rachel shared two chairs at my cousin's wedding in Calgary.  They had a dog for the ring bearer.  The look on my aunt's face was priceless when he came down the aisle.
 Even Sophie loves petting the new kittens. 
This picture was taken when Cinnamon Frank and Callie were still friends.  Callie told me last night the kittens now love her so much they hate her.  She says it makes them happy to scratch her.  After watching her with the cats, I think I agree.  I'm pretty sure Professor Sprinkles was smiling while clawing her.
 Hannah took this picture for me.  She is getting to be quite the photographer.
Professor Sprinkles, Cinnamon Frank, and Cutie Pie like to snuggle on the step then try to run in the house when we open the door.  They pretend they are sleeping, but I think they are plotting their next run.  It never gets old listening to Mom yell, "Help, the cats are in the house! Help, girls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment