Tilford's Treats

Tilford's Treats

Thursday 7 June 2012

Camp Kadesh


Mrs. Ikert said she "stocked up on candy" while pulling out three sandwich bags of candy.  Imagine her surprise as I started to empty out my bag. 
Mrs. Orieux and Mrs. Ikert taking it easy.
I braved the water with the kids on Tuesday.  It was icy, but not too icy for Kacie the Shark.
Katniss and her bow
No one got into Capture the Flag quite as much as the three of us.  At one point, we had a girl from another school surrounded in the bushes.  As I yelled out, "We're going to get you Little Rabbit!" I realized I was beyond creepy and toned it down a bit... but just a little bit.
I'd never seen anyone wear a life jacket like this.  It was a very educational trip for me.
We all crashed on the bus on the way home.  It was such a great trip.  I love you grade nines!

No comments:

Post a Comment