Tilford's Treats

Tilford's Treats

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Tuesday, October 4

Wow. It's already October and time to really start focusing on my Halloween costume. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and the beauty of fall that is all around us. I know it is tough to come back after a long weekend, but fear not ladies. Next weekend is Thanksgiving and another long weekend. :)

ELA 7: Last class to work on Personal Narratives. Hand in stories with criteria symbols on Thursday.
PAA 12: We continued our recycled sewing projects. Please continue to bring all supplies necessary. I will start getting creative with those who are forgetting...I'm imagining a lot of burpies and push-ups.

We enjoyed a guest speaker in the afternoon. Ask your daughter what she liked best about his presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment